WA business connect
Making it easier to do business in Western Australia.
Making it easier to do business in Western Australia
We support people who want to invest in, or buy products and services from, Western Australia. We also provide assistance to Western Australian exporters looking to grow their business internationally.
Our free service can be tailored to your needs, linking you with the right people and fast tracking your entry into the Western Australian or international markets.
At Invest and Trade WA, our team of business facilitation professionals will work with you to assess your business requirements and connect you with relevant government and industry stakeholders.
Through a network of local and international offices, our team can help you navigate the Western Australian investment and trade ecosystem and assist you to access foreign markets.
How we can help
Invest and Trade WA can help you by providing:
- a dedicated point of contact for your business or project
- a guide to working in Western Australia – business registration, property, visas, banking, employment standards and Australian tax – to accelerate investment
- access to relevant and timely market intelligence to assist you to develop your market entry strategy
- advice on international opportunities for your export ready business
- advice on business support grants, funding, incentives and projects
- introductions to local relevant suppliers, consultants, organisations, agencies and industry bodies
- relevant and timely insights and information about markets
- investment ready project support
- assistance with site visits
- introductions to the Business Migration Centre who can nominate business migrants and assist them to come to Western Australia.
Market Outlooks for WA businesses seeking to export to, or seeking investment from, 8 key markets.
Free Trade Agreements
Free Trade Agreements open up opportunities for exporters and investors to expand their business into key markets.
Grants and funding
Programs and initiatives designed to support aspiring and current investors and exporters to grow in Western Australia.
Investment and Trade Plan
A 2020-21 plan for promoting investment in and trade with Western Australia.
Our team of business facilitation professionals will work with you to assess your business requirements and connect you with relevant government and industry stakeholders.
Get in touch
If you are looking for opportunities in business, investment or trade, contact our experienced team at Invest and Trade WA.
Our in-house experts can support you directly and provide referrals or introductions across our network of overseas offices, industry bodies and government agencies.